Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I really have been reading...

Just a quick update on my reading list.  I haven't posted these for a while, and wanted to catch up.

Saffron, Garlic & OlivesSaffron, Garlic & Olives by Loukie Werle.  Yes, I read cookbooks...








Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence: Revised and Updated for the 21st CenturyYour Money or Your Life by Vicki Robin and Joe Dominguez with Monique Tilford.  The latest edition, updated for the 21st century.  I actually have the original from the 90's, but wanted to see the new information.






The War of the Worlds
 The War of the Worldsby H.G. Wells. 









The Invisible ManThe Invisible Man by H. G. Wells.


















Eat, Pray, Love: One Woman's Search for Everything Across Italy, India and IndonesiaEat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert.  Much better than the movie.









My Life in FranceMy Life in France by Julia Child.  A must read if you are a fan of Julia Child or enjoyed the movie Julie and Julia.







The Automatic Millionaire: A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich









Tea Time for the Traditionally Built: A No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency Novel (10)Tea Time for the Traditionally Built by Alexander McCall Smith.  Also watched the HBO series based on the No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency series of novels.  Simply awesome!







So that's 9 more books for a grand total of 15 for the year.  A quick look at the calendar tells me I'm about 3 behind for the year.  But with four books on the coffee table right now, waiting to be read, I'm comfortable with my pace.  Don't want to burn out too early in the year.  :)

No comments: