Thursday, May 26, 2011

Filler post

Day 26 of continuous blogging, and I'm definitely ready for this to be over. 

Not that it's been bad or anything.  It's actually been a lot of fun.

But there has been a little stress involved.  Like the night that I realized, as I was shutting down my computer for the night before I went to bed, that I hadn't blogged yet.  And I didn't have anything to blog about.

Yeah, I'm not going to miss that. 

But I like being on something of a schedule.  I'm hoping to actually plan ahead and come up with meaningful things to write in the future.  Or not-so-meaningful things to write.  Whatever...

I like how I've realized that not every blog post needs to be a masterpiece.  A brief post is better than no post.

And writing practice is always good...

No comments: