Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July musings

With the holiday, there's not much going on here today.  A few movies, a bit of reading, some general lazing around, and a barbecue, and I call this day a success. 

One thing I wanted to write about today was that I have been in an awful mood, and I've been taking it out on cyber-space.  Back in May I wrote about giving up negativity. It sure seemed like a good idea at the time.  But the idea seemed to get shoved aside in a hurry as soon as I had some stress enter my life.  Funny how that happens...

I still think it's a good idea, however.  So I'm renewing my efforts to drive negativity out of my head.  At least a bit.  So as of now, and for the next month, no more negative posts. Nothing but positive news here.

And bunnies.  Because bunnies are cute. 



Happy 4th!

No comments: