Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Still waiting to heal...

Still not running.  The sore hamstring is getting better, albeit slowly, and I've been trying very hard not to do anything to aggravate it. 

I'm hoping for a tiny run/walk session on Sunday, but we'll see.  I have to let this heal now, or my November marathon debut will be cancelled.

I can hardly stand the wait!

In the meantime, I'm working on the 100 Pushup Challenge.  Because muscular arms are sexier than flabby ones.  Or so I hear...

"Every morning in Africa a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must move faster than the lion or it will not survive. Every morning a lion wakes up and it knows it must move faster than the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter if you are the lion or the gazelle, when the sun comes up, you better be moving." - Maurice Greene (attributed to Roger Bannister shortly after running the first sub-4 mile)

No comments: