Saturday, July 9, 2011

Toaster bags for gluten-free living

Yes, I know, this was supposed to be posted yesterday, but...well, it wasn't.

So here it is today.

This morning I was ordering something off of Amazon, and I was a little short of the $25 threshold for free shipping.  Don't you hate that?  I didn't want to pay for shipping, so I thought for a while about what else I needed, and it dawned on me...

Toastabags Two Reusable Non-Stick Sandwich/Snack "In Toaster" Grilling BagsToaster bags!  I've been meaning to try these things for a while.  And finally I remembered them when I needed to push my order over the shipping threshold. 

If you're not familiar with them, toaster bags allow you to toast your gluten-free bread without fear of cross contamination.  Evidently, they make awesome grilled cheese sandwiches, too.  I think they'll be great for traveling and such.

They should be here in a week or so.  At that time, I'll give them a go and report back.  Can't wait!

In the meantime, if you've used these, please write a comment and let me know what you thought.

No comments: