Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Update on my reading list - 2011

It's been a while since I've updated my reading list, and honestly, it's been a while since I've read a book.  Lots of articles and such being read here, but not much reading for fun lately.  I'm going to have to do something about that soon.

If You Ask Me: (And of Course You Won't)If You Ask Me: (And of Course You Won't), by Betty White.  What can I say, Betty is a national treasure!  Now I want to go back and read some of her other autobiographies (she has several, evidently).  And I'm on a mission to see every movie she's been in.






Spinning ForwardSpinning Forward, by Terri DuLong.  I picked this one up because it had a main character that knits.  It was a fun, light summer read, perfect for the beach.








Casting AboutCasting About, by Terri DuLong.  The follow up to Spinning Forward.  Not as good as her first book. But there was still knitting, so it was okay.








The Primal Blueprint: Reprogram your genes for effortless weight loss, vibrant health, and boundless energy (Primal Blueprint Series)The Primal Blueprint, by Mark Sisson.  You knew this one had to be coming, right?  If you want to try the Primal lifestyle, this is the book that brings it all together.







That brings me up to 24 for the year.  I'm shooting for at least 50 books read in 2011, so I'm a little behind.  It looks like a trip to the library is in order!

No comments: